1

NOW YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ONLINE MARKETING .. JUST GET REGISTERED NOW FOR FREE

For me, online networking has replaced about 75% of my in-person networking.  I find online networking to be more efficient, not to mention reaching more people.  However, so many people get caught up in our daily activities and neglect networking.  Yet networking can help you find new suppliers; key partners; customers; and even staff. 
No matter how much I feel pulled in different directions with the day to day demands of running a business, I won’t neglect networking.  So I build it into my day, about a half hour a day, mostly from my computer, with the occasional in-person networking opportunity.  I have gotten a good response from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn  I have gotten new business and more website traffic; found loyal suppliers; and made good friends who inspire me.  Well worth the time.
but now there is a new platform i.e web business listing 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different Types of Business Strategies !!!

BUSINESS STRATEGY PRINCIPLES EVERY LEADER SHOULD KNOW !!!

TOP categories listed in Pakistan !!!